DeFi 3.0 Vault
Earn more $STRK rewards with STRK-ETH LP and Strike NFTs.
HOW TO USE STRIKE DEFI VAULT 3.0
Strike DeFi Vault 3.0 allows users to participate in profit sharing by staking STRK-ETH LP tokens. The earnings are paid in STRK on ETH. Here are all you need:
- 1.Own STRK-ETH (the more STRK-ETH you stake in the vault, the more profit sharing rewards you get)
- 2.Own at least 1 Strike Boost NFT to enter the vault (max number of NFTs allowed in the vault is 20 per address)
You can buy STRK in Uniswap V2, Kucoin, Okex, Poloniex, Upbit, Bittrex and Latoken.
Users can get Degen Ape Strike NFTs in 2 ways:
You need to approve staking first before you can stake STRK-ETH by click on “Approve Staking” button
Approve at prompts:
Simply input the number to enable the Stake button, then click on “Stake” button in STRK-ETH Staking to stake STRK-ETH.
To stake NFTs, click on the “Stake” button in the NFT Staking. You can stake many NFTs (up to 20) which will increase the Base Reward by 10% per staked NFT - which is Boost Reward. The maximum APR Booster for each address is 200%.
To start earning Boost Rewards, users have to stake at least 2 Strike Nfts. 1 NFT will only allow users earn Base reward.
After clicking on the “Stake” button, you will need to input more information to start staking NFT. There are 2 ways to stake NFT, you can switch between these 2 by clicking on the “Stack” toggle (ON: stake by number, OFF: stake by tokenID)
- 1.Stake by tokenID: Simply input your tokenID that you own in your wallet to stake into the vault. Remember, you can stake 1 NFT for each transaction in this way
- 2.Stake by the number of NFTs: Simply input the number of NFTs you want to unstake from the vault. For example: You staked NFT 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. You input “2: → You take back NFT “1,5” and the left NFTs are “4, 2, 3”
For example, this user will be ready to enjoy the maximum STRK rewards. They are now able to claim the base rewards each day and the boost reward every 30 days.
- The red rectangle represents base rewards daily countdown. Users can claim these rewards once every 24 hours.
- The yellow rectangle represents the Booster rewards countdown. Users can claim these rewards every 30 days.
- There is a 48 hour waiting period to unstake STRK-ETH from the time the unstake is approved by the user.
Any of these actions will reset all booster rewards. WHEN PERFORMING THESE ACTIONS BELOW, ALWAYS CLAIM BOOSTER REWARDS FIRST:
- 1.Unstake STRK-ETH
- 2.Unstake STRIKE NFTs
There will be 2 different type of rewards in the Vault:
- Base STRK rewards
- Booster STRK rewards
All users with minimum 1 Degen Ape Strike Club NFT staked will get Base STRK rewards each days based on this simple formula:
(User STRK-ETH LP Staked / Total STRK-ETH LP Staked) * (Daily total rewards allocation)
If a user will unstake a part or all his STRK-ETH LP / Strike nfts, he will automatically claim the Base STRK rewards. Users will be able to unstake their STRK-ETH LP or Strike nfts from the Defi 3.0 vault only after 48h and will be able to claim Base STRK rewards only after 24h
All this action will reset the 24h claim and 48h unstake timer:
- 1.Stake more STRK-ETH
- 2.Stake more Degen Ape Strike Club nfts
- 3.Claim rewards
All users with more than 1 Degen Ape Strike Club nfts staked will get Base STRK rewards + Booster STRK rewards each days based on this simple table:
If a user has 2 Strike nfts staked and earn each day 1000$ Base STRK rewards, he will also earn 20$ Booster STRK rewards, so 1200$ total
If a user has 10 Strike nfts staked and earn each day 100$ Base STRK rewards, he will also earn 200$ Booster STRK rewards 200% of Base rewards, so 300$ total.
The max Strike NFTs staked amount is 20 NFTs.
The Booster STRK rewards could be claimed only after 30 days. If a user will unstake a part or all his STRK-ETH LP / Strike nfts, he will lose the unclaimed Booster STRK rewards.
All this action will reset the 30 days Booster STRK rewards claim timer:
- 1.Stake more STRK
- 2.Stake more Degen Ape Strike Club nfts
- 3.Claim Booster STRK rewards
Users could claim Base STRK rewards each day without resetting the timer and basically they could claim Booster STRK rewards each month.
Tips: Users are free to add new STRK-ETH or NFT whenever they wish and will not lose any reward, the more are staked, the better are the rewards. Users can also claim the base rewards everyday, but always wait the 30 days needed to claim booster rewards before unstaking STRK-ETH or NFTS. We are not able to retroactively credit mismanaged claiming errors on user actions.
That’s all for now. We sincerely hope you will enjoy this great new Strike Finance Staking. Remember, that the more profit the protocol makes, the more we will share with the Strike Defi 3.0 vault users. Exciting times ahead!